It’s City’s big moment on the European stage and they’re massive favourites to beat Inter, which isn’t surprising when you consider they haven’t lost a match since early Feb.
Pep’s men are around 1/5 to lift the trophy or 12/25 to win in 90 minutes.
However, there is value on a Bet Builder and with some shots and a booking, we’ve created a 17/1 bet slip truly worth consideration. All odds are correct at the time of writing.
It’s with BetUK whose Bet Builder markets include player shots on target and individual player cards in addition to the usual corners, goals and match outcomes. Given the star quality on show in the final, adding some player shots to a Bet Builder can seriously boost odds.
When it comes to placing a bet on the game, use your bookie of choice. But if you want our recommendation, we’re suggesting BetUK. They’re a relatively new site and when it comes to betting on football, their Bet Builder function is pretty attractive.
Just take a look at our picks that come out at a whopping 17/1!
That means if you place a bet of £10, you’ll be paid out £180 including stake returns. A £20 bet returns £360 if it lands!
And don’t forget to claim BetUK’s £30 free bets* welcome offer, which you can claim with a qualifying £10 bet on a single selection at odds of 4/5 or greater.
The 17/1 Bet Builder
Our prediction for the final is a tight 90 minutes with City controlling possession – they averaged 58% possession against a fearsome Real Madrid side in the semi-final across two legs.
There’ll be some nerves, but Inter will struggle to break down City’s stonewall defence. We’re predicting 1-0 or 2-0 with Haaland likely to get on the scoresheet. City to win 2-0 is valued at 6/1, at the time of writing.
We’re going under 2.5 goals in our Bet Builder too. In the run to the final, City kept clean sheets in each of their home matches, winning 4-0, 3-0 and 7-0 against Real, Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig.
The picks below when combined are worth 17/1 if you place the bet at BetUK. If you want to boost those odds further, consider adding a Rodri or Brozovic yellow card – adding both makes the Bet Builder a massive 90/1!
- City to win (90 mins)
- Under 2.5 total goals
- De Bruyne over 0.5 shots on target
- Gundogan over 0.5 shots on target
- Haaland over 1.5 shots on target
It’s important to note that these are shots on target, and not just player shots. Over 0.5 means that De Bruyne, for example, would simply need one shot on target in the match. Haaland would need two shots on target as the selection is over 1.5.
- Open only to new BetUK.com players. Aged 18 or over.
- Opt-in required by depositing and placing a qualifying bet.
- Qualifying bet must be made within 7 days of registration.
- Only bets with minimum odds of 4/5 (1.8) qualify for this promotion.
- Qualifying bet must be a bet of at least £10.
- Bet Builder and Multiple bets are not eligible.
- An each way qualifying bet must have the win part minimum £10; if not, the qualifying criteria will not be met. E.g. £5 E/W will not qualify for the promotion but £10 E/W will qualify.
- Bet Builders are considered to be one bet or set of odds per game.
- Once the qualifying bet settles 3x £10 free bets will be awarded. The breakdown will be as follows:
- 1 x £10 Horse Racing Free Bet (singles + Upwards)(min odds 4/5 or 1.8)
- 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder (min odds 3/1 or 4.0) (Minimum of 3 selections)
- 1 x £10 Football Free Bet (min odds 4/5 or 1.8)
- The free bets will expire seven days after they are awarded if they remain unused.
- The free bets must be selected for use via the checkbox on the betslip.
- This offer can only be claimed once.
- Free bet stake not included in any winnings.
- Bets placed with free bets or profit boosts do not qualify towards the promotion.
- Void, cashed out, or partially cashed out bets do not qualify for this promotion
- These bonuses cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- General promotional terms apply. Bet UK general terms & conditions apply.